1997 Leatherman PST II Tool
1997 was a quiet year for the Leatherman PST II tool. It has the same tool configuration as late 1996 and early 1998. Like all early versions of the PST II, the body was labeled just plain PST, even though marketing materials and the Leatherman website referred to it as the PST II.
Size & Weight: The Leatherman PST II tool is 102mm (4") long, 28mm (1.1") wide, and 12.5mm (1/2") thick. It weighs about 148.7 grams (5.2 oz).
Colors: The PST II comes in
Buy PST II 1997
Similar Leatherman tools:
- Wingman: small plain file, box cutter instead of medium/small screwdrivers
- Blast (retired): plain blade, plain file, adds wood saw
- PST (retired): awl instead of scissors, plain file
- PST II (retired): directory of all model years
- Pulse (retired): plain blade, thumb-grip lock release